Recommended
Loading...

Info Post

"Do You Have Excuses?" by Michelle Morovaty

Dear Loved Ones,

Welcome to Spirituality Inside and Out and the Daily Universal Insights. We love to honor you Soul to Soul.

A Free day to you all. I love you. I love you. I love you.

FOR WE ARE ALL ONE.

Being in the present is like taking a drink of water. You know that you are thirsty and you are taking action to quench your thirst. Drink to life today in the present moment as you take a deep cleansing breath in and exhale with an "Ahhh". Feeling good, relieved and ready for the present moment. Bless you. Do you have Excuses?

Do you have excuses as to what you do Do and what you don't Do? 
Are you aware of your excuses? Or have your buried your excuses so deep that you are not even aware? 
And what Are your excuses for playing in this game called Life?

Excuses such as:

I can't. I won't. I don't know how.

I'm too fat. I'm short. I'm too tall. I'm bald. I'm not pretty enough.

I don't have enough energy. I'm tired. I'm too old.

It's my parents fault. It's my sister's/brother's fault. I can't speak the language.

I'm a different race and culture. They don't let me. Nobody loves me.

I'm all alone. It's too late. I don't have enough money.

I was born this way. I'm not smart. I'm too slow.

I don't have the right background. I've been abused.

I'm sleepy. It's a long day. The seats are too hard. It's too cold/hot.

I don't like how she/he looks at me. His/her voice is too loud.

I ...........................and on and on and on............................

We are so good at making excuses. We are excuse making machines. We make excuses left and right.

Just imagine if we could make money as quickly and as easily as we make excuses! 
How about using this example as a way to Reset our Minds and Intentions?

How about, the next time we are about to make our excuses, we Stop! Pause! and Reset our minds to Refresh and Refresh our minds with "I Can, I Will and I Am".

Do you know that we are born with an abundant ocean of energy within us? Most of us haven't tapped into the boundless bank of energy within us. So when we allow ourselves to be weakened by our excuses, whose responsibility is that?

We all have stories to tell. We all can make T.V. shows with our life stories. But this is not all of our paths in this life. Our true path is to let go of dwelling in regards to the past and move forward from the Unthinkable to the Thinkable and Take Action. Take action upon that which you think you can't and then take a moment to ponder on what it is inside of you that is holding you back. Correct the issue at hand and regain you Inner Power. Ask for support if you will. For we are all one.

Did you know that there are people out there wishing to be of service and yet know Not how? Perhaps by you opening up your heart to ask for support you would be doing them justice.

Today and every day I invite you to take a few minutes out of your day to go within and examine what and why your excuses Are. You have the Power to free yourself from the Self-Created Limitations. The answer is within you. You know why it is you make excuses in your life to stay weak and dis-empowered. Just as you know why you can let them go and gain any learning's from your inquiry within.

Again don't be shy about getting support. Support is God and the Universe working in and through people to Love and heal you.

Go for it. Today and everyday exercise this Loving Action for yourself that ultimately affects the lives of your Loved ones. Creating Freedom within and without is the call of the day. Freedom to experience and live from your True Self for you are worthy and deserving of living this life with Joy, Peace and Abundance.

Bless you and so it is.I love you. I love you. I love you.

Please feel free to forward and share these Insights with your friends, family, associates, teachers, students, boss, helpers and enemies to Create a space of openness to Create Oneness.

May the love and light of God and the Universe surround, protect and heal you, your loved ones and the planet earth.

With Love, Gratitude and Respect,

Michelle Morovaty

Truly, With God All Things Are Possible

0 comments:

Post a Comment